Followers

Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Introducing the Design Team

Hello Crafter's

Today I would like to introduce you to the very talented design team who are joining me on my Challenge Blog journey.

The challenge blog begins on the Friday 7th July 2017 at 8.00 am and will be a monthly challenge. 
It is a monthly challenge and starts on the first Friday of each month. Anything Goes and that means you can create anything! Mixed media, tags, ATC's and cards.
The challenge will be open for 3 weeks thus giving the design team and myself a week to pick the winner and top 3.

The winner and top 3 will receive a badge with their name added.

Okay so here we are time to introduce the team.

Linda


I got into paper crafting about 20 years ago now.  I first making cards for family and friends which I still do today.  I donate my cards to various charities to help raised funds. I also dabble in mixed media, parchment and journaling. I have been blogging now for over 6 years and met lots of lovely crafters through Facebook and other social media platforms.

Gill


Hi, my name is Gill,
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember starting with cross stitch and knitting. Now I love card making, journaling  and just about anything with paper and paint.
I am married with three children and four grandchildren and work full time so my crafting is my way of relaxing. I am looking forward to working with this group of talented crafters and hope you will join us on this new adventure!

NanaConnie


I'm a Nana to 6, a GreatNana to 2, and family is at the top of my priority list.  I'm a child of God with deep and sincere beliefs in His power and comfort.  I've been a crafter for as long as I can remember and have dabbled in things like sewing and quilting, painting, photography, writing short stories and poetry, ceramics, scrap booking and various other paper crafts. Over the last few years, I seem to have settled into card making as my primary form of creativity.  I'm really looking forward to working with Emerald City Crafts and hope you'll join us whenever possible.

Annie


“Hello, most of you know me already as Aussie  aNNie, Owner of The Journey is the Start There based in northern part of New South Wales, Australia.
Mum of three, Nannie of 4, Married to my soul mate and have one fur baby, Thye, living at home. She is my shadow and watches me craft each day.
I am a lover of all craft, from cards to mixed media.  Love to use my silhouette cameo for designing many of my projects.
My cards and goods are all donated to the local nursing home for fund raising for equipment for the home.
I recently ‘retired’ as a Registered Nurse after caring for my aged dad, and enjoy the good things in life, crafting, swimming, gardening, landscaping and interior decorating.”

Jackie



I live in sunny southern Hampshire with my very patient husband. Our one daughter and her fiancé moved into their first house together last October. In less than 2 months they are getting married at Bristol Zoo. At their request I have applied my crafty skills to their wedding including making all the flowers.

I have crafted one way or another for as long as I can remember. About ten years ago I noticed that some people were making handmade cards, especially at Christmas, and I decided to have a try at this myself. Since then I haven’t looked back and the house is now full of my crafty stash.  Just recently I have applied my card making skills to scrap booking some of our memorable family  moments it is a wonderful way to treasure a memory. I sometimes make mixed media items for our home or as gifts for friends and family.  I started blogging about 3 years ago and this along with my Facebook page have opened up many opportunities for me.  I am thrilled to be designing for the Emerald City Crafts Design Team. 

Mary


Hi Everyone, Mary here aka Ameera Crafts, I have been crafting for a long time having an interest in knitting, sewing, crochet, crosstitch, to name a few.
I love watching YouTube videos to learn about new styles and techniques. Its more about fun for me when I am crafting.

Please click the their names and visit their blogs!

Also please don't forget to follow our challenge blog too!

We are looking forward to our first challenge on 7th July!

Happy Crafting!




9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new Challenge Blog! Looking forward to see whats in store! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Linda for your new Challenge Blog! Congrats to all the DT ladies, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new Challenge Blog. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new challenge blog! Congratulations to the DT as well!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new blog, fabulous design team! Look forward to joining in your first challenge.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new challenge blog. Have fun!
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck with your new Challenge blog. I'm sure it will be lots of fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your newest endeavor, Linda! What a great DT line-up you have! It will be fun seeing the diversity of styles and techniques from this fantastic group! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new challenge blog and your fab design team at Emerald City crafts. I hope join in the challenges. Good luck Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for entering our challenge this month. Thank you for your comment and looking forward to seeing you again next month!